CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Whew.

Talk about a busy day. The way things usually goes is, right when Nina goes to the grocery store for more cake stuff, a million people come in all at once. and at least 3 of them order complicated drinks. My feet are killing me.
Well, the boys didn't make it into round 2, yet. They still haven't announced the wildcards yet though, so they still have a chance. But I have a feeling Denny's going to be down about it anyway.
I got my stitches out but I have to wear these strip things til they fall off. I still can't get my thumb wet either. I can use it a little more, though which makes my work day go a little easier.
Huh. thought I had more to blog about. Oh. well. Here's your LOL:
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I'm just amazed that the cat hasn't ate the lizard yet.

have a good'un.
RikaD

2 comments:

Wayne said...

If they haven't made it, they shouldn't see this as a loss. We all have to start somewhere... usually with a beating but I guess everybody knows that already. I think it's important that they keep doing what they enjoy doing and be fearless while doing it.

Erika West said...

:) He's not as down about it as I thought he'd be. Which is shocking lol. Maybe that means he's learning to accept things more...