CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

more rain with a chance of stitches.

So, that idea I was telling you about? It turned out pretty cool. just waiting on permission from the stock photographers to actually be able to use it as album art.
Denny got his stitches taken out today. I think he may have passed out on our bed now from exhaustion.
Today was Chicken N' dumplin day at work, so naturally it was pretty busy. Us kentuckians can't hardly resist some good 'ol homemade dumplins. Nothing really exciting about work other than that....
I think Carma might have worms. She eats an awful lot to be so skinny. I'm going to worm her tomorrow just in case.

aaaand that's it for today. Here's your LOL:
funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

If my Chihuahua and my german shep/rottweiler had a puppy, this would be it.

have a good'un everyone.

RikaD

1 comments:

Wayne said...

Keep at it, in the past I've given up on my blog. My life isn't interesting but other people might disagree. Good pictures btw.