CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

um...ouch.

so, word's of wisdom, never ever ever try to change a bandage by yourself when the wound is on your other hand's thumb. you'll end up with the taste of medical tape in your mouth and the weirdest looking bandage ever. also, i hit my injured thumb with my left hand trying to break the tape with my teeth. it's hurting like crzy. when my dad wakes up i'll have him redo it i think but it works for now.
 as promised i took a pic of my little gash. keep in mind this wa before i cleaned it. WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT
hope you can still eat today. speaking of eating and restaraunts and stuff, i go back to work today. wish me luck.
on a lighter note i think my dog's gone crazy. she's now convinced there is ALWAYS a bird in the stove.


ignore my messy house. i'm injured for crissakes.

well, here's you LOL:


sean bean
see more Lol Celebs

hee hee. this just tickled my funny bone.
have a good'un

RikaD

1 comments:

Wayne said...

I hope you feel better by now. I doubt it though, it looks worse then I thought. The Sean Bean picture was also very funny. Thank you.