CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

when it rains...

interesting night last night. The Addiction came is 2nd. Another bird got into my stove, and my dog was bent on killing it. i put carma on a chain and put her outside and opened the door to let the bird out. and I guess this FREAKIN huge spider was just waiting for an opportunity to come in the house. Also the bird is confused, cause it's dark outside and light in here so it doesn't know which way to go. So there i am with a bird flying around my head trying to kill a giant spider with a hammer while my dog barked outside. It was pretty hilarious. In the end though, i killed the spider and my dad came up to my house with gloves and rescued the bird. Another bird got into it this morning, but it knew to fly out the door. it was probably the same one. My stove pipe looks like a great home to bluebirds before they get trapped in it.
i changed my bandage myself this morning. it looks pretty gnarly under there. I'm going to take a picture next time. don't worry, i'll put a graphic content warning by the link when i do. Still not sure how i'm going about work tomorrow. I'll just have to see when i get there. hopefully Nina won't decide to give me the week off, b/c i have a feeling if people see their waitress is injured they're likely to tip more. also, i need to tip money b/c we're going to ohio next sat. b/c The Addiction is in the national BOTB at the underground in Cinn. OH. we're getting a motel and all the good fixings, so i need the extra money.
denny's recording. i think todays the last day before the cd's done.

here's your LOL:
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

and they will try too.

have a good'un!
RikaD

1 comments:

Shea Posey said...

Oh no!! That sounds horrible. It must have been a sight lol. At least everything's ok now. I hope your hand heals soon.