CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2009

(Insert Witty Title)

yeah, I got nothing as far as titles go today. I got a paper cut on my left pointer finger trying to open the sterile gauze pad for my thumb this morning. I looked like I stuck my hand in like, a blender or something at work, covered in bandages like that.
Frustrated cause I actually bought some Gaia Cash for gaiaonline.com, and their cash shop isn't even working...
Ohio tomorrow! Can't wait to watch the guys play. I actually put the directions to The Underground and a mall into Amanda's TomTom ahead of time this time. that way we're not doing it at the last second.
Denny and Derrick and Jordan are going to Knoxville tonight to buy wireless systems.
Well, thats about it. I'm going to go call JJ Genoe and see if she's busy.
but before I go, here's your daily dose of what makes me LOL:
sports pictures, Jonathan Papelbon, Boston Red Sox
see more Sports Pictures

hee hee.

have a good'un.

RikaD

1 comments:

Wayne said...

Thank you. I never thought of it as a story before, it's just day to day life.