CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

a blog award?! awesome!

hooray! my lovely friend Shea over at Lovin' every minute of it gave me a blog award! I didn't even know what a blog award was lol.



and here's the survey that goes with it.

1. Where is your cell phone?in-planning
2. Your hair? up
3. Your mother? proud
4. Your father? happy
5. Your favorite food? manhattans
6. Your dream last night? nonexsistant
7. Your favorite drink? sprite
8. Your dream/goal? artist
9. What room are you in? studio
10. Your hobby? drawing
11. Your fear? bridges
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? coordinated
15. Muffins? chocolate-cappuccino
16. Wish list item? tablet
17. Where did you grow up? McCreary
18. Last thing you did? eat
19. What are you wearing? capris
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? dogs
22. Friends? goofy
23. Your life? chaotic
24. Your mood? proud
25. Missing someone? denny
26. Vehicle? tnonexsistant
27. Something you’re not wearing? earrings
28. Your favorite store? bookland
29. Your favorite color? colorwheel
30. When was the last time you laughed? hour
31. Last time you cried? thursday
32. Your best friend? Amanda
33. One place that I go to over and over? cafe macchiato
34. One person who emails me regularly? myspace
35. Favorite place to eat? King Buffet
Here are the rules for the Over the Top Award!
1. You Can Only Use One Word!
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!!!
4. Have Fun!!

And since I don't really know that many bloggers, I'm posting those I know and some awesome blogs I found on 20SB.

2. Mira Belleza Everyday: Painting On A Daily Basis 

3. Life of Leetid




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okie dokie then. Today was pretty fun at work. Chicken and dumplin day again. I can't believe it's almost been a week since I did this to my thumb! it feels like I just did it yesterday. I'm worried it might be infected, and thinking about putting antibiodic ointment on it. I think it should be healed up enough for that right? mom found out she's lost 61 pounds. she's under 200 for the first time in 20 years and she's busting with happiness. I'm super proud of her :) and now that they've found her thyroid problem, when she starts taking medicine for that she'll lose even more.
Talked to the editor at The Voice today. he told me to bring some stuff in about the addiction and he'd do a piece on them for McCreary fest.

well, thats it. here's your LOL:

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I wanna see the video of how this went down.

have a good'un!
RikaD

4 comments:

Shea Posey said...

When I had stitches in my knee, I kept neosporin on it until it was time to take the stitches out. Congrats to your mom for losing that weight!! I wanted to submit a photo for the McCreary Fest art show but since I'm in NC, I don't know how to go about doing that.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award!

Jessica Ferron said...

You're so sweet! Thank you very much for the award!

Patricia said...

Thank you so much for the award! That is the first blog award I have ever gotten.