CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hmm.

the first half of this day kinda flew by.the second half of this day crawled.
just got done adding people for the band. Denny wants me to max out the add quota for Cincinnati each day and I tell you, that's hard. i got to page 200 before I finally hit it.
I watched the show Eastwick last night, and I have mixed feelings. I love it, but I'm sad that it wasn't about the daughters from the movie. In fact it almost seemed like the movie made over, except the blond was the artist, the brunette was the prude, and the red head was the one with a million kids, where in the Witches of Eastwick, brunette is artist, red head is prude, and the blond is the mom. I know that's reading into it a lot, but I love that movie.I gotta say the guy they got to play Darrell could definitely pass for a young fit Jack Nicholson.
Vampire Diaries on tonight. I like that show cause it's the edgier version of Twilight.
I am super sleepy and I don't know why. I thinkI'll nap for like 30 minutes. so here's your LOL:
levar burton and brent spiner
see more Lol Celebs
I <3 Data. I miss you Star Trek TNG

have a good'un
RikaD

1 comments:

Wayne said...

I'm grateful for the mention on your blog. Thank you. I appreciate it.