CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

if stitches were fishes

still crippled.
my hub's band has a show tonight, 9pm @ cruisers in somerset ky. their myspace is www.myspace.com/theaddiction2
it's eerie how many women i've talked to in the last 2 days have had a glass break outta nowhere washing dishes. it's an undocumented phenomenon. i had my dad change my bandage today. i can move my other 4 fingers on my right hand now, but my thumb is crazy sore. i'll admit i'm desperatly needing to wash my hair but haven't quite figured out how thats gonna work yet.

I'm on bulletin posting duty for the band tonight. every so often posting bulletins on myspace announcing a countdown til showtime. denny saw other bands doing it so he thought it'd be a good idea.

so, here's your LOL everyone.
jonas brothers
see more Lol Celebs
sounds like a plan!

have a good'un

RikaD

ps
ARRRR hope ye be havin' a bloody good talk like a pirate day.

0 comments: