CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

stitch cherry popped.

so as you can see i'm not bothering with any caps today. washing dishes last night the glass i had my hand down in cleaning suddenly shattered. i sliced my thumb open (my right thumb) right on the joint. there was lots of screaming and crying on my part. denny stayed remarkably calm. he got me calm, kept me from passing out, and got bleeding stopped. very grateful for him. went to ems station were they bandaged it. went to doc today and tank lawson gave me my first 6 stitches ever. the crappy thing is i can't move my thumb or get it wet for 10 days. so i'm going to pretty much be useless at work. i can't even put my hair in a ponytail by myself! and it has to be up for work. so yeah.
this is all i'm going to type since i'm using 1 1/2 hands to do it and the one thats not sliced open isn't my dominant hand.
being rendered a leftie is pretty crappy too.

LOL:
funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

have a good'un

rika

0 comments: