CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

step 2: Add a dash of rain....

So, it's raining. Hard. Nothing worse than having a cold then having to walk your dog in the rain. Work was pretty busy today. Quesadilla and Taco Soup Tuesdays usually brings 'em in. I was pretty mean to Denny yesterday...Cold's bring out the worst in me. Got an idea for some art for the band rolling around in my head. We'll see how it pans out.
Found out that the community college in my county might be offering an arts program in the spring. Totally excited about that because I need to go back to school.
well that's really all I got for today. I'm going back to bed, but first, here's your LOL for the day:
political pictures for your blog
see more Political Pictures

Well, at least he's trying.
Have a good'un.

RikaD

1 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Hahahaha! He might as well be sucking water into a straw and spitting it back at the fire...