CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

ups and downs.

Well, the Addiction didn't make it into the next round. they came just a few votes shy of it though, which really frustrated Denny.
Today has possibly been the most stressful day I've had all year. i'm apparently doomed to be a couple of days behind on my classes no matter what. Hopefully my financial aid advisor can get things going with my student loans in time to Overnight me my laptop/books within the next couple of days.
Coffee Shop was sooooo so so so so slow today. We had two costumers. TWO! And poor Nina was probably eat up with costumers as soon as I left...

and, well, thats pretty much all thats going on in my boring life right now.

LOL!
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Seriously, I LOL'd.
have a good'un.

RikaD

0 comments: