CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 2, 2009

a foot in something...

I filled out my fafsa today. Jus thave to wait 3-4 days now.
Today's alreayd proving to be one of the longest days of my life. And it's going by super fast! at least it will until 2, which is when i'll have to go to work. Yep, 2-5 will feel like 8 hours.
I hate, hate hate hate waiting on pants to get dry. And It really gets on my nerves when people don't look to see whats clean before they decide they're going to wear it and NOTHING ELSE without a fight the next day.
I'm hungry and have no grocerices. And it's been drizzling all day. Hopefully, a miracle will occur and it won't rain during the show tonight. Speaking of the show, had to print out setlists and my dad's printer decides to go apeshit.

Ugh.I'll try to find something that makes me LOL:

sports pictures, Joe Flacco
see more Sports Pictures

okay so this got a littly inner giggle.

Try and have a good'un everyone.

RikaD

1 comments:

Wayne said...

I hope things work out for you... You take action where other people only talk about it.