CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

delightfully terrified.

Well, I'm officially enrolled in full Sail University. I'm kinda freakin out because it happened so fast and it's so expensive. I mean, I'm officially in debt right now. All my extra spending money is going to go towards making payments on the private loan I had to take out for $2174 to cover the cost that wasn't covered by FAFSA and student loans. Which means no more eating at the restaurant unless I get something cheap. I'm also wondering if I should go and try to get food stamps again. They cut them out before but now I'm making way less money and I'm having to pay for college....I don't know.  My classes are supposed to start Oct. 26th and I'm kinda nervous. I mean, this all happened kinda fast. I wasn't even considering college 2 months ago!
I'm doing facepainting tonight at the halloween train and I don't have any paints! I went to look for them last night and apparently they're all gone. somehow I need to get to wal-mart today I guess.
My dad got a job as the criminal intelligence analyst at the sheriff's department. He finally got to quit his crappy nightwatch job, and he's never been happier.

well, here's an LOL. I'll try to post pics from the Halloween train later :)




lady gaga, eminem and tracy morgan
see more Lol Celebs

that outfit made me laugh. Can you tell?

have a good'un
RikaD

1 comments:

Shea Posey said...

Congrats on going to school!! It's the best decision even though it doesn't seem like it now lol. And congrats to your dad on the new job too! Jordan's looking into some security job up in somerset once we get home...maybe. lol