CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

...TA-DA!

I'm back :) Took a little unexpected break from blogging. McCrearyFest weekend really wore me down. I had off from work today and didn't get up until 1.
And while it was crazy at work on Sat., I only made $7 bucks in tips. People are pretty stingy at festivals it seems.
The Addiction's first hometown show was incredible. The Courthouse steps are almos tlike an ampitheater. and they redid a version of one of their songs into an acoustic version and had sarah Phillips come in to guest sing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJlUoE93VG4

There's a link to the video :)

anway, there's not much to blog about today. so that's it folks :)
LOL time:

song chart memes
see more Funny Graphs

Most of the stuff I learned as a kid came from Bill Nye. I still want a grass covered car.

Have a good'un.
RikaD

3 comments:

Wayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wayne said...

At 1:01 in the video someone says

"That band is so awesome" and somebody else agrees. They are good. There was a problem with my first comment (it was the same as this) so I had to delete it. Sorry.

Erika West said...

lol thats ok :)