CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

ok ok, I know...

Yeah, I've been kinda sparse on the posting lately. It' hard to blog when there's nothing to blog about.
The Addiction had a show in Lexington today at the Malabu Pub. Hopefully they're on their way home now but I don't expect Denny until like, 3 or 4. I'm going to try and get some much needed sleep in between here and then. Try being the key word. I've been reading Hearts in Atlantis by Stephen King and it may end up drawing me in.
I went to Jill's today and helped her scan and upload some pics to her Facebook. everyone has facebook :)
Full Sail contacted me and they're going to help me go through enrolling. My Finacial aid came through good, and I don't have to pay the enrollment fee. AWESOME. I'm really doing this...Wow...

okay, okay, LOL time.
robert kraft, rupert murdoch and vladimir putin
see more Political Pictures
In the land of Russia, where shadows lie..

Have a good'un folks.

RikaD

0 comments: