CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

red tape.

Well, I'm almost through the red tape. All I have left is for my private loan info to go through to them and for them to process my questionnaire, and I'll officially be ready to start my classes at Full Sail. I'm very excited :D I'm also so nervous it hurts a little.
Denny finds out today at 3 whether or not the Addiction went through to the next round for the BOTB in Ohio. Cross your fingers and wish them luck!

The Halloween Train was very fun, but also extremely cold. And it's supposed to rain this weekend, so I don't even know if we're going to be having it....
I'm painting faces at the coffee shop on Halloween, and I've finally decided what my costume's going to be. But it's a surprise, so I'll post pictures then :)

LOL for your eyes ,dears.
daniel radcliffe and rupert grint
see more Lol Celebs

Not that they'll have much room to complain, being filthy rich and all.

Have a good'un!
RikaD

1 comments:

Wayne said...

All the best. I'm sure everything will work out fine one way or another. You've done all you can, same for the Addiction, that's the important thing. Good luck.