CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm aliiiive!

...And doing awesome! So I officially start my classes at Full Sail tomorrow. I'm getting my bachelor's degree in Graphic Design. I'm writing this on my new MacBook Pro, which I absolutely love! I can't figure out why people say it's so hard to switch to a Mac. It seemed pretty easy to me...
I heard it through the grapevine that I might be getting offered a part time job at one of the local newspapers too. Keep your fingers crossed!
I started going to Bible study on Thursday, and have been trying to make prayer a lot more active in my life. I feel a lot more peaceful lately. Everything in my life seemed to be awesome right now.
Well, I'm going to go play around on the Mac some more! here's an LOL:


celebrity pictures for your blog
see more Lol Celebs

have a good'un!
RikaD

1 comments:

Wayne said...

Glad things are working out.